The Old Highway 61 route is definitely getting some use this summer as Interstate 35 is seeing construction projects on the south end of Pine County. As visitors are traveling through the area they often miss out on some of the unique finds because they simply don’t know that the exist. This year one of the goals for the Old Highway 61 Coalition is to help travelers find those places that are worth the trip… even when they are off the beaten path.
As a first step to building that awareness, we’ve partnered with a few local shops to create a brochure for Antique, Thrift, Vintage & Occasional Shop destinations that you should make time to explore. As you are traveling south from Carlton to Pine to Chisago Counties, check out these fun places:
- TJ’s Country Corner – Mahtowa
- Kathy’s Country Square – Moose Lake
- T&R Treasures & Consignment – Moose Lake
- Pine County Historical Society – Askov
- Cheri’s Flower Basket – Sandstone
- Sandstone History Center – Sandstone
- New Horizon Thrift Store – Pine City
- Pine Creek Country Treasures & Antiques, LLC – North Branch
- Positively 4th Street – Rush City
- Back 40 Market – Harris
- Country Charm Mercantile – Harris
- Hidden Treasures Boutique – North Branch
You can view a copy of the full brochure here, or pick up a copy at any of these locations or one of the local tourism distribution points in each county.